Enjoy an adventurous and fun day exploring the beautiful caves and grottoes of the Amalfi coast! This experience will allow you to discover the natural beauty of the coastline and to see the hidden caves and grottoes that only locals know how to find. According to the sea condition, you can also enjoy a swim inside the caves to admire natural arches, grottoes and rock formations. Throughout the day you will also get the chance to see the historic watchtowers of the Amalfi coast and charming villages.
Amalfi coast sea grottoes boat tour
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the Amalfi coast's hidden caves and grottoes
- Enjoy an off-the-beaten-path boat experience
- Explore both the caves and the area's villages
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 6-hour private boat excursion with captain
- Beverages and snacks
- Fuel, taxes and port fees
What's not included
- Entrance fee to Grotta dello Smeraldo (optional, approximately € 5)
- This tour departs from any town on the Amalfi Coast or Salerno. Directly contact your local tour operator to arrange the starting point of your experience
What to remember
Choose the type of boat that best suits your needs among:
- Classic wooden boat (max 6 people) a typical Sorrentine style 25-foot open boat with sun awning and cushioned sundeck. No cabin or restroom
- Speedboat (max 8 people) a 28-32 foot speedboat with a cushioned sundeck, shaded seating area, cabin and restroom. The cabin is excellent for kids to nap or changing after swimming
- Luxury speedboat (max 10 people) a luxury 33-38 foot speedboat with comfortable and spacious seating, cushioned sundecks, cabin and restroom
- Yacht (max 12 people) a luxurious 46-50 foot yacht with large sundecks, shaded seating area, spacious cabin and restroom
- Boat for groups (max 30 people) Ideal for larger groups, this 50-60 foot boat welcomes up to 30 people and includes large sundecks, cabin and restroom
Every day at 9.00am, 9.30am, 10.00am and 10.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.