Amman city tour with visit to the ancient city of Jerash
- Explore Jordan's capital city
- Take your chance to visit the historical citadel, the Archaeological Museum and the Jordan Museum
- Walk around the Roman Theatre in Amman
- Witness the ancient Roman city of Jerash
The tour takes you around Amman for two hours, visiting ancient sites and museums including the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, the citadel, and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city's much older past. You will also take your time to look around Jerash, the ancient Roman city, observing the paved and colonnaded streets, the temples that stand out on the high hilltops, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, the old baths, fountains and city walls.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (from Amman)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- A local English-speaking guide in Jerash
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Personal expenses
- Children (0-11)
You will be picked up from your hotel in Amman. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Daily at 8.00am
- Pick-up time: 8.00am
Enjoy the pick-up service from your hotel in Amman for a 3-hour tour of the capital city of Jordan. ...
Tour the capital city of Jordan to discover the ancient desert castles. Once you have been picked up...
Enjoy a day of rest around the Dead Sea shore relaxing in its warm therapeutic waters. After you hav...
This wonderful day tour starts in Amman. Once picked up from your hotel you will head straight to Ma...
On this one day tour of Petra you will discover the intricately carved sandstone city in the mountai...
After a comfortable pick-up service from your accommodation, the tour begins with visiting Madaba, t...