Enjoy a day of rest around the Dead Sea shore relaxing in its warm therapeutic waters. After you have been picked up from your hotel, you will proceed 55 km southeast of Amman to the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea, in fact, is located 400m below the sea level. This part of the Dead Sea has of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the world. It is the world's richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years. After the day spent relaxing on the beach and exploring the environment around you, you will be taken back to your hotel in Amman.
Excursions & day trips
Dead Sea swimming trip with lunch from Amman
based on 1 review
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spend a relaxing day at the beautiful beaches of the Dead Sea
- Visit the world's richest source of natural salts
- Experience being at the lowest point on dry land
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 6-11)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
You will be picked up from your hotel in Amman. Please confirm your pick-up details directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please note that due to covid-19 regulations the pool can be closed. You still have access to the beach
- Please leave your accommodation details at check-out and confirm these with the local operator after booking. You will find the contact details in the voucher after booking
- Please check the calendar for the updated availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review