Kickstart your awesome Jordanian experience with a trip to the ancient Roman city of Jerash! Also known as the "Pompeii of the East", this city has almost remained completely intact, withstanding the test of time, preserving its beautiful paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, hippodrome, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains and city walls. With your local expert English-speaking guide you'll get insight knowledge of the city and its millennial history. Once you head back to Amman you'll also go on a panoramic tour of the capital, before returning to your hotel.
Full-day Jerash and Amman city panoramic sightseeing tour
- Explore Jordan's capital city
- Enjoy a full breathtaking view of Amman from the Citadel
- Witness the ancient Roman city of Jerash
- Entrance fees to Jerash
- Local English speaking guide in Jerash
- Professional driver
- Amman Panoramic visit (no stopping) with the viewpoint from the Citadel
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (2-11): Reduced
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Amman
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- This tour has a minimum of 2 participants
- Pick-up is at 7.45 am