Amsterdam free walking tour
- Free guided walking tour of Amsterdam
- See the city's must see sites
- Learn stories you wouldn't hear otherwise
- Discover the city's history
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experience its history from its start as a muddy village on the River Amstel to its role as Europe's most important trading city. From the wild history of prostitution and drug decriminalization to Anne Frank’s tragic story and the Nazi occupation, you'll get an interesting orientation to the city. See sights such as:
- The Anne Frank House
- The Dutch East India Company
- The Red Light District
- Hidden Catholic churches
- The Strike of February 1941
- Masterpieces of Dutch art
- Widest Bridge and the smallest house in Amsterdam
- World’s first Stock Exchange
- The Begijnhof Convent
- The Old Church
- The Tower of Tears
- Multatuli’s giant head
- The Royal Palace
- Leaning buildings & gable stones
- The Jewish Quarter
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
Dam 9, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- National Monument at Dam Square
- An optional pick-up service departs from the Tourist Information Center outside of Centraal Station at 11.00am and 2.00pm to bring you to the starting point
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Daily: 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.15am, 1.30pm and 2.15pm
Meet and greet with your favorite local host, wander past Amsterdam's highlights and get all the ans...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about?...
Your tour of Amsterdam will start at your hotel or if you travel to Amsterdam from elsewhere at a ce...
Hippie, stoner, and pothead have no place in the Amsterdam ganja smokers’ vocabulary. Gain insight i...
The story of Anne Frank is known around the world because of her diary describing the period that sh...
Hop on your bike and cycle past all the amazing highlights of Amsterdam! There’s so much more to see...
You thought Amsterdam was all about tulips, cheese and the Red Light District? Think again. There ar...
¿Quieres conocer de verdad cómo funciona el famoso Barrio Rojo?A través de esta visita a pie se desc...
Stunning synagogues, striking buildings and impressive memorials grace the streets of Amsterdam's ol...