Discover the ancient jewel in Jordan’s crown on this private day trip to Petra from Aqaba. Visit the UNESCO–listed city of Petra and explore deep canyons beneath soaring sandstone cliffs. Marvel at the intricately carved face of the Treasury (Al-Khazneh) as your guide shares details of its construction. Learn of the 6th-century Nabataean people who lived in the valleys, and admire top attractions such as the ancient theater and the royal tombs.
Excursions & day trips
Private transfer from Aqaba to Petra
based on 1 review
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the highlights of this ancient, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy the beautiful Treasury (El-Khazneh), rock-cut amphitheater and the Royal Tombs
- See the rock channels and tanks carved by the ancient Nabataeans to supply water to the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- All applicable Taxes
- Pick-up and drop off from your accommodation in Aqaba or V.V in an air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Food or drinks
- Personal expenses
- Guided tour
Pick-up and drop off from your accommodation in Aqaba or V.V. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- This is transfer only, once you arrive at the location you will be free to explore on your own and you will be transferred back to your accomodation
- You will have 3 hours to explore Petra
- The tour operates daily at 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review