- Visit Athens and its Acropolis, a symbol of classical beauty as well as a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Walk the winding streets of the Plaka, admire the neoclassical buildings and the houses with red tile roofs
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a special place.
It only takes 40 minutes from the Piraeus to reach the Acropolis of Athens. This is where Greek history - and more - began. There's nothing here that hasn't been central to European history, art and culture. Commissioned by Pericles, built by Phidias and dedicated to the goddess Athena, the Acropolis is a charming and imposing construction. Listen to the guide to learn everything about Ancient Greece.
After visiting the Acropolis you will have free time to visit the modern Athens and the typical Plaka district. Thanks to the guide's suggestions you will be able to uncover shops, bars and restaurants among the narrow streets.
From here you'll set back to the ship (30 minutes).
- Athens (sightseeing coach tour)
- Plaka district (free time)
Why should cruise-lovers choose Musement?
- Because we always provide a multilingual guide (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group tour offers you a completely different experience than a large group
- Because ours is a real Tour (with a capital T)
- Multilanguage tour guides
- Entrances fees to the sites visited
- Transportation from/to the port
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-18: reduced
Akti Posidonos 38, Pireas 185 31, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship. Warning: remember that it is mandatory to go through customs control at the arrival at the port.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing to go hiking
- All visitors with physical disabilities can use the elevator that leads up to the Acropolis, but its availability may be limited for reasons beyond our control. Once you reach the archaeological zone, a path dedicated to guests with reduced mobility will allow the partial visit of the ruins
- Large bags and strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis
- The order of the sites visited may vary to avoid overcrowding at some points and depending on the closing days of the attractions visited
- Please note: we will prepare your Visa. This is why you can only purchase this tour within 15 days prior to the tour date
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
Take a day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina for a relaxin...
Don't miss the chance to see the amazing cliff-top monasteries of Meteora! This two-day tour takes y...
One of the wonderful things about visiting Athens is that with a short drive there are many other be...
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Explore with this guided one full day trip from Athens to Argolis the remains of the ancient city of...
Take a small group tour of Delphi, a famous archaeological site, which is considered one of the nati...
Experience the modern, alternative side of the ancient city of Athens. Get lost on a walking tour of...
During your highlights of Athens morning stroll, you'll discover the best of the city with an expert...
Awaken your senses in the morning with some delicious Greek coffee and sweets at a cozy coffee place...