Shore excursion: city tour of Athens and Plaka
- Get off the ship and visit Athens, a city of a thousand legends
- Follow the guide to discover the history and traditions of the city
How to cncentrate a city of over 4 million people in a small neighborhood: this is the Plaka in Athens. You'll find that this charming district is the essence of its city and contains the scents, the culture, the traditions, the future and the present of Athens. Look upon the Acropolis to learn about the city's past and legends.
We are in the heart of Athens. The guide will show you the secrets of the city and will explain all about its history and mythology. After the city tour bus, you will have some free time to explore the streets and the shops, taverns, cafès and all the hidden corners of this ancient city.
- Athens (sightseeing driving)
- Plaka district (free time)
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Kids (ages 3-18): reduced
Akti Posidonos 38, Pireas 185 31, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship. Warning: remember that it is mandatory to go through customs control at the arrival at the port.
- It's recommended to bring a sweater and wear comfortable shoes
- The tour includes a panoramic tour of the city by bus and free time in the center of Athens (Plaka). The guide will give all the necessary information for your spare time
- The order of the sites visited may vary to avoid overcrowding at some points and depending on the closing days of the attractions visited
- Please note: we will prepare your Visa. This is why you can only purchase this tour within 15 days prior to the tour date
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
Se hai intenzione di esplorare l' Attica al di fuori di Atene, apprezzerai questo splendido tour di ...
Il tuo giro per il mercato di Atene e la lezione di cucina greca non sono solo una semplice dimostra...
Situato al civico 52 di Adrianou Street in Monastiraki, a pochi passi dal centro storico, con panora...
Passeggia per le strade di Atene dopo il tramonto e ammira gli edifici illuminati di secolari rovine...
Non si può passare da Atene e non visitare l’Acropoli. Questa è una tappa obbligata, un posto specia...
Visita Atene, la prima capitale culturale europea, e goditi al meglio la tua visita con il City Pass...