Exhilarating tour experiences for people of all ages and abilities, giving you the opportunity to explore New Zealand's true nature while getting your adrenaline kick! Raglan Rock puts you in breathtaking situations where you will marvel at the views of the rugged west coast seascape and stunning native bush. Explore natural underground formations and caves with a canyoning expedition in Raglan. You will be surrounded by picturesque scenery throughout the trip, all located on hidden Raglan farmland. This is a highly rated, truly magical canyoning experience.
Glowworm canyoning adventure experience
- Explore natural underground cave formations and sculptured rocks.
- Surround yourself with glowworms
- Challenging yourself to climb and abseil and jump off the cascading waterfalls
- As darkness falls, you'll begin to see the luminescent transformation take place
- 2-hour glowworm canyoning
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Access to Wi-Fi onboard
- Tips (optional)
- Infant (age 0 - 4): free admmision
Pick-up from your hotels in Auckland CBD. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to depart
- Participants must be 8 years old or over
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- must have the ability to hike for at least 2-hours
- Good fitness level required
- Pick up and drop are included from Auckland central business district, additional charge applied from outside Auckland CBD and Auckland airport. Please confirm the additional price directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking
- The glow-worm canyoning experience start time will change throughout the season due to sunset
- Just bring yourself, your swimwear, a towel and a thirst for adventure
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be ready at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the pickup time
- Tour start at 4 pm
Embark on your kiwi adventure with a trip to Rotorua and Wai-o-Tapu! Here you can see some of the be...
Experience a land where myth and legend come to life, where the earth boils, mud heals, and steam di...
Grab a great value Hobbiton Movie Set day tour, the award-winning attraction made famous by the popu...
When you think of wine-tasting trips in New Zealand you imagine scenic drives through Marlborough, O...
This tour to experience the best of Auckland sightseeing with an Auckland city tour in the morning c...
Spend the morning exploring the city on a small group tour and then from midday, taste some of New Z...