This Auckland city tour showcases the highlights of the city of Auckland and takes you on a journey to explore the history and sights as well as to see how Aucklanders live and play. Our small group tour gives an insight into the Māori history of the area and the legends and stories behind some of the place names. Our guides will talk about Auckland’s history and take you to some of the most picturesque parts of the city.
Half-day Auckland city sightseeing tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Auckland city on a small group tour, designed to not only show you the history, sights and sound but also see how Aucklanders live and play
- Picturesque suburb of Ponsonby, known for its historic buildings
- Stroll on a beautiful beach with views out across the Waitemata harbour to Rangitoto Island
- Easy morning tour introduces you to the diverse city of Auckland
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 2-11)
- Infant (age 0-1): Free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Auckland. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Infant aged 0 -1 can join this activity free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be ready at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the pickup time
- Tour ends at 5.30pm
Bush and Beach
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.