Pont du Gard, Orange and wine-tasting at Châteauneuf du Pape
- Discover Roman Unesco World Heritage sites
- Experience wine tasting in prestigious cellars
- Visit the most ancient roman aqueduct
Take a halfday to explore the marvels of Provence from Pont du Gard to the Roman city of Orange and Châteauneuf du Pape vineyards. This is what the afternoon is going to be like:
- 2:30pm: Departure from Avignon
- 3:15pm: Visit of the Pont du Gard, one of the most ancient aqueduct of the Roman world listed at Unesco World Heritage (45 minutes)
- 4:40pm: Discover the historic center of Orange and see the main Roman monuments, the triumphal arch and the Antique Theater also listed by Unesco (45 minutes)
- 5:50pm: Enjoy three wine tastings in old pope cellars used by the pope in the 14th century in Châteauneuf du Pape village (45 minutes)
- Driver guide
- Wine tasting
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fee to monuments and sites
- Children (0-5): free
- Children (5-11): reduced
- Pick up in front of Avignon Tourist Office
Departure at 2.30pm
Enjoy Provence's great outdoors with this private bike tour of Isle sur la Sorgue located 30-minute ...
Enjoy Provence's countryside with this private bike tour of Saint Rémy and its beautiful surrounding...
Enjoy Provence's great landscapes with this private walking tour of Les Baux-de-Provence with pick-u...
During this half-day private tour, you will see the iconic sights of Avignon, a historic city best k...
During this full-day excursion, you will discover the best of the Luberon, a Provençal patchwork of ...
You will begin the day with a visit to the city of Avignon. Here you will have a guided tour of the ...