Enjoy a short introduction to Denpasar, the capital of the island of Bali and get a quick overview of the area by visiting the Museum of Bali, and the famous Bajra Sandhi memorial.
A glance at Bali
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- Browse through arts and crafts, clothing and local jewelry at a traditional market
- Admire historical pieces of art at the Bali Museum
- Visit the majestic Bajra Sandhi monument and learn more about its history by going inside its three levels
What to expect
- Fully AC vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
What's not included
- Meals, beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and infants: Reduced
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily availability at 9.00 am or 13.30 pm
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.