Spirit of Baltimore dining cruise
- Great panoramic skyline views of Baltimore
- Climate-controlled interior decks
- Delicious buffet-style meals
- Modern design and rooftop lounge
- Dance floor and live DJ
Step aboard the Spirit of Baltimore for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views. Cruising the Patapsco River year-round, Spirit has three cruises to choose from. Each one offers incredible views from the ample windows surrounding the three climate-controlled decks. Your Spirit cruise departs from the west wall of the fabulous Inner Harbor in Baltimore and travels from along the Patapsco River with fascinating views of local great landmarks and Baltimore’s historic waterfront.
No trip to Baltimore is complete without a view from the panoramic deck of this festive ship. And while you're enjoying all the highlights, you can dine, dance and have a great time, too. You’re sure to have an unforgettable cruise.
- Buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Live DJ
- Service charges and fees
- Additional beverages (can be purchased on board)
- Gratuities for on-board purchases
- Transportation to/from pier
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced for some cruise options
Spirit of Baltimore, 561 Light St, Baltimore
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Spirit of Baltimore check-in.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before the scheduled cruise
- Dinner cruise dress code: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable
- Lunch cruises are more relaxed and casual attire is fine
- Special dietary needs can usually be accommodated; please give at least 72 hours’ notice
- See calendar for updated dates and times
- The time indicates when boarding begins. It is highly recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
- Cruises last 2-3 hours, depending on the option selected
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
See the stunning beauty of Hawaii’s Big Island on a full-day island adventure on board a comfortable...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...