Sail across Baltimore’s gorgeous Inner Harbor on this 3-hour luxury dinner cruise. Sit back, relax and sip your favorite cocktail on a modern open-air rooftop lounge! Pass popular attractions including the Maryland Science Center, Pride Mast Memorial and the Francis Scott Key Bridge, while you dine on a gourmet buffet prepared with seasonal offerings. Check out Baltimore’s charming illuminated skyline as you listen to the waves and background music. Spirit of Baltimore sets to show you the city. So come aboard and have some fun. Enjoy an experience designed for comfort, incredible Inner Harbor views, great food, and sightseeing.
Spirit of Baltimore dining cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Sit back and relax and enjoy a charming cruise down the Patapsco River
- Enjoy a delicious cafeteria-style buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Listen to relaxing background music
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 3-hour cruise
- Cafeteria-style buffet
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Background music
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Taxes and fees
What's not included
- Additional beverages (can be purchased onboard)
- Gratuities for onboard purchases
- Infants (ages 0-2): free
561 Light Street, Promenade – Inner Harbor. Baltimore, MD 21202
Please meet at the Promenade Inner Harbour.
What to remember
- Please bring a valid photo ID
- Beverage packages are available at an additional cost
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Recommended dress code:
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt
- For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
City Experiences by Hornblower
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.