Lake Louise and Moraine Lake tour
- See two unique UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Admire the fantastic shoreline at Lake Louise
- Enjoy the tales of early mountaineers
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit the “Jewel of the Canadian Rockies”, Lake Louise, and the world renowned Moraine Lake, both of which are part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of their priceless natural beauty.
Wander the shoreline at Lake Louise and see the Victoria Glacier and the famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel, and then snap some shots of Moraine Lake in the beautiful Valley Of The Ten Peaks. Join your guide for a short walk up the Rockpile at Moraine Lake, where you’ll find the iconic view that was once on the back of the Canadian $20 bill.
During the tour your guide will weave tales of the early mountaineers, who also fell in love with this spot in the 1890s.
Main highlights of the tour:
- Lake Louise (30 minutes)
- Moraine Lake (30 minutes)
- Bow Valley Parkway
- Pick-up and drop off
- Maple cookie snack and fresh water
- Children from 6 to 12 years old
- Infants from 0 to 5 years old are free
Mt Royal Hotel: 138 Banff Ave, Banff
Pick up: call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time.
No pick-up: please meet at the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel.
- Hotel pick-up from Banff hotels is available, you must call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time. Transportation will not go to hotels without prior scheduling and confirmation
- If you choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at your hotel/pick-up location
- If you don't choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time and wait by the seat in the carpark
- Look for a blue mini bus that says 'Discover Banff Tours’
- Early and late season road closures will limit access to Moraine Lake (until late May and from early October). When road access to Moraine Lake is closed, the tour will instead spend one hour at Lake Louise
- Operates from April to November
The town of Banff is an island of culture and history, surrounded by a sea of untamed wilderness. Th...
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degr...
This tour will give you an excellent introduction to the dramatic views of helicopter sightseeing. Y...
Whether or not you're a wine enthusiast, you're sure to enjoy this private wine tasting in Toronto! ...
Enjoy everything Toronto has to offer and make the most out of your trip on board an open-top bus th...
Whistler is a popular year-round destination with endless sightseeing and adventure choices. Enjoy s...
Dubbed 'One of Toronto's Top 10 Walking Tours', you'll enjoy an hour in the beautiful Distillery Dis...
If the combination of city sights and a forest escape is your idea of an ideal day-trip, this is the...
Through fire, war, depression, cholera, rebellion, and repression, beer has been there soothing the ...
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...