Amazing Bangkok 4-hour city tour
- Marvel at the Reclining Buddha with your tour guide
- See Pak Klong Talad, the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market
- Travel to the the enchanting Wat Arun
Enjoy sightseeing around the famous tourist attractions in Bangkok on a 4-hour guided tour! On this trip, you will marvel at the Reclining Buddha, the flower market, and take a local boat to Wat Arun.
Wat Trimitr houses a 3.5 meter-high and 5.5 tonne heavy pure Gold Buddha. The statue came from Ayutthaya in 1767 and escaped the marauding Burmese, because it was hidden under a plaster jacket. It was shipped to Bangkok and as he was to be hoisted in 1956 to its final position, it fell from the crane cable and the real material, pure gold, came to be visible.
Continue to Pak Klong Talad, the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market in Bangkok. Most flowers found here are destined to be woven into “Phuang Malai” , garlands used as offerings. Some will be offered to images of Buddha inside temples or on the shrines of private homes. Others will find their way to ancestor spirit shrines, spirit trees, or one of the countless dedications to Hindu gods like Brahma and Indra.
From the nearby pier, you will take the public ferry and cross the mighty Chaopraya River to Bangkok’s best-known landmark, the enchanting Wat Arun(Temple of Dawn).
Afterwards, transfer back to your hotel.
- Roundtrip transfers from centrally located Bangkok hotels
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Reclining Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Wat Arun
- Entry/Admission - Long Tailed Boat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Children aged (2-11): reduced
- Infants aged (0-1): free
Meet your tour group at the agreed upon location. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- To visit Thai temples you must dress modestly. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees (and preferably ankles). No see-through clothes, flip flops (socks must be worn if you're wearing sandles) and no bright colors
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Daily at 8.00am
Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite loc...
Welcome to an engaging hands-on authentic Thai cooking class where you will learn about exotic Thai ...
On a three and a half hours guided walking tour through Bangkok’s Chinatown and some of the city’s m...
See the REAL Bangkok that most visitors do not see. By bike, you will explore the narrow alleyways, ...
From the moment you arrive, this private transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient t...
Enjoy a panoramic view of Bangkok when you visit the Mahanakhon SkyWalk, located at the top of King ...