Authentic Hands-on Cooking Class and Local Market Tour
- Experience the sight, sounds and smell of an authentic local Thai fresh food market
- Cook 4 authentic Thai Dishes from scratch
You'll learn to cook 4 authentic Thai dishes from A to Z and get to savor the culinary joy of eating genuine Thai food, as well as having the option to visit a local fresh food market to experience a slice of real everyday life in Thailand.
Our air-conditioned cooking classes features a flexible menu selection with the possibility of choosing your own favorite Thai dish as well as personalization and vegan/vegetarian options.
You will enjoy fresh, natural and healthy food and whether you prefer vegetables, fish, shrimp, pork, chicken or beef, we have plenty of tasty and delicious Thai dishes to offer you, including but not limited to:
- Pad Thai
- Som Tam / Papaya Salad
- Thai Curry / Green / Red / Yellow / Jungle / Massaman / Panang
- Tom Yum
- Khao Soi
- Tom Kha
- Nam Tok
- Khao Pad
- Pad Krapow
- Pad Kee Mao
- Mango Sticky Rice
- + many more..
The menu changes for each class session and features 3 dishes for the class as a whole as well as 1 dish selected by you.
If you are not sure which dish you want to choose, we can suggest or choose a suitable Thai dish for you.
- Lunch - Meal consist of 4 Thai Dishes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Cooking Equipment and Apron
3778 Sukhumvit Road, Bang Na, Bangkok, Thailand
We will meet you outside Rabika coffee shop in the ESSO gas station next to Bearing BTS station (Exit 4).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate but this activity is not recommanded for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Morning Session starts at 10 am
- Afternoon session starts at 2 pm
- Evening Session starts at 6 pm
With a My Thai Cooking class you'll experience authentic Thai food culture and cuisine first hand, f...
Experience an early morning trip along the bustling Chao Phraya River and the city's canals in a lon...
Discover the Bangkok of today and yesterday in this three hour city tour which takes you to three of...
On this early night adventure, you'll discover the sophisticated flavors of Bangkok’s 200-year-old c...
Explore one of Thailand's most popular tourist attractions, the unique floating market of Damnoen Sa...
Being ancient Siam's capital many years ago, Ayutthaya has a rich history and much of the fascinatin...
Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite loc...
Enjoy sightseeing around the famous tourist attractions in Bangkok on a 4-hour guided tour! On this ...
When you’re daydreaming of a park view hotel in Bangkok with unbeatable panoramas, you’re probably i...
See the REAL Bangkok that most visitors do not see. By bike, you will explore the narrow alleyways, ...