Bangkok Temples and city tour
- Discover the Bangkok of today and yesterday
- Explore The Golden Temple, The Temple of the Reclining Buddha and The Marble Temple
- Visit the international Gems Gallery
- Upgrade your ticket to hotel pick-up at checkout
Discover the Bangkok of today and yesterday in this three hour city tour which takes you to three of the most distinguished temples in the city, The Golden Temple, The Temple of the Reclining Buddha and The Marble Temple.
This tour concludes at Gems Gallery International. Gems Gallery is the largest gems store in the world. Also at Gems Gallery is a factory, a theater, a restaurant/lounge plus more.
Every visitor to Gems Gallery receives a complimentary soft drink in air-conditioned comfort. You can leave straight away or stay here for hours, the choice is yours.
- Entry or admission fee
- Roundtrip transfers from centrally located Bangkok hotels (if Option chosen)
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Children aged (2-11): reduced
- Infants aged (0-1): free
54 Thanon Surawong, Si Phraya, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
If tour without hotel pick-up is selected please meet your guide outside the Montien Hotel.
If tour with hotel pick-up is selected meet your guide at the agreed upon location. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Price for children aged 2-11 years applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats On Request Basis advise after booking
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (Wat Trimtir has a small lift at the back in case visitors cannot manage the steps)
- You must dress modestly to visit the Thai temples. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees (and preferably ankles). No see-through clothes, flip flops (socks must be worn if you're wearing sandals) and no bright colors.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Tour with hotel pick-up:
- This tour includes hotel pick-up / drop off and is available from most centrally located Bangkok hotels
- If Option is chosen, hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Tour without hotel pick-up:
- If you book the Option without hotel pick up, please ensure you give yourself sufficient time to get to the Montien Hotel by 8:15am / 1:15pm
- Daily at 8.30am and 1.30pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tours departure
Experience an early morning trip along the bustling Chao Phraya River and the city's canals in a lon...
Enjoy sightseeing around the famous tourist attractions in Bangkok on a 4-hour guided tour! On this ...
Explore one of Thailand's most popular tourist attractions, the unique floating market of Damnoen Sa...
Being ancient Siam's capital many years ago, Ayutthaya has a rich history and much of the fascinatin...
See the REAL Bangkok that most visitors do not see. By bike, you will explore the narrow alleyways, ...
Welcome to an engaging hands-on authentic Thai cooking class where you will learn about exotic Thai ...
On a three and a half hours guided walking tour through Bangkok’s Chinatown and some of the city’s m...
Thailand is famous for its markets and street food. But the two you'll visit on this excursion reall...
When you’re daydreaming of a park view hotel in Bangkok with unbeatable panoramas, you’re probably i...
Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite loc...