Floating Market and Bridge on the River Kwai combo tour
- Explore the unique floating market of Damnoen Saduak
- Cruise along the canals aboard a long-tailed speedboat
- See the world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai
- Tour the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery from WWII
- Visit the JEATH War Museum
Explore one of Thailand's most popular tourist attractions, the unique floating market of Damnoen Saduak then travel through strikingly beautiful countryside to reach the world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai.
Be picked up from your hotel and make a refreshing stop at a coconut farm to see the local sugar making process. You can also have some drinks before reaching the pier on the way to Damnoen Saduak.
Hop on the long-tailed speedboat to travel through the klongs (canals) to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, get a glimpse of the local lifestyle along the river, and understand why Bangkok is called the "Venice of Asia." See if any of the market's local fruits and produce catch your attention before heading to the town of Kanchanaburi for lunch.
Continue your journey to the River Kwai Bridge and learn about the history behind this iconic bridge from your informative guide. Stroll along the local markers and stalls for more memento shopping, then tour the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery of over 6,000 prisoners who died during World War II.
Before your return journey to Bangkok, make a visit to the JEATH War Museum, describing the lives of Japanese soldiers and prisoners from England, Australia, America, and Holland.
- Guided tour of Samut Songkram Province and Kanchanaburi, Damnoen Saduak, and Khwae Yai River
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bangkok city hotel by coach
- Long-tail speedboat ride to the market
- Thai Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Paddle boat ride through the market (optional extra, payable direct)
- Children aged (3-10): reduced
- Infants aged (0-2): free
1 Dinso Rd, Khwaeng Wat Bowon Niwet, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Meet your guide at the agreed upon location. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you have mobility problems, you may have difficulties getting into or out of the long-tailed speedboat. Please advise your guide of this at the commencement of the tour. Your guide will arrange for the driver to take you to the Bridge by road instead
- Daily at 7.00am
Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite loc...
Welcome to an engaging hands-on authentic Thai cooking class where you will learn about exotic Thai ...
When you’re daydreaming of a park view hotel in Bangkok with unbeatable panoramas, you’re probably i...
On a three and a half hours guided walking tour through Bangkok’s Chinatown and some of the city’s m...
See the REAL Bangkok that most visitors do not see. By bike, you will explore the narrow alleyways, ...
From the moment you arrive, this private transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient t...