If you want to explore few attractions with the flexibility to choose from a diverse selection, Go City's Bangkok Explorer Pass is the best choice for you. Save up to 45% compared to regular admission prices, choose 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 top Bangkok attractions from a list of over 25 and explore for 60 days from your first visit!
Before becoming Thailand's capital in 1782, Bangkok was a small fishing village located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. Now, it's a vibrant metropolis where the old and the new merge and ancient traditions blend with the rhythms of an ultra-modern city. Visit the majestic Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha or soar 310 meters above the ground on top of the King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk. Relax and take in the views of some of Bangkok's most famous attractions on a river dinner cruise or take a look up close at the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Try some authentic Thai foods, such as Pad Thai or Mango Sticky Rice and even learn how to cook them with a fun cooking class. Use the digital guide provided to decide your itinerary and simply show your pass at designated ticketing areas. The hardest part may be deciding where to go first!
Your choice of 25+ attractions includes:
- 90-Minute Authentic Thai Massage Treatment at Let’s Relax Spa
- King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk
- Go! Thai Cooking School (Cooking Class With 5 Dishes)
- Safari World Bangkok
- Patpong Museum
- 2-Hour Meridian Dinner Cruise (International Buffet)
- Chao Phraya River Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Boat with English-speaking Guide
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha English-speaking Guided Tour
- Siam Hop: Hop-on, Hop-off One-day Tour
- Bangkok Temples Guided Tour
...and more! Find out the most up-to-date lineup here.