Barcelona Artistic Tour with entrance to Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Sagrada Familia is a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape
- Park Güell, a special place to go for a walk and appreciate the genius of Gaudí
- La Pedrera, the reflection of Gaudí's imagination
- Casa Batlló stands out for its vivid colors, illumination and columns in the shape of bones
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí lived and worked. He has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in the Catalan city.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. You will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach up to seventy meters. Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. You will also visit the Sagrada Familia Museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi's life and career.
Then you will join with the rest of the group and continue with the visit of the Artistic Tour, during which you will discover Gaudi's bizarre Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The tour continues to Passeig de Gràcia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Batlló, Casa Mila “La Pedrera” and other modernist buildings.
- Air-conditioned coach
- Bilingual official guide
- Sagrada Familia guided tour with entrance
- Park Güell guided tour with entrance
- Walking Tour to Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà and Casa Batlló, no entrances)
- Entrance to Casa Milà and Casa Batlló
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Children (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-10 years): reduced
Julià Travel Office: Carrer de Sardenya 311, Barcelona
- This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish
- Correct dress code may be requested to access La Sagrada Familia (no tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted)
- Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Daily at 3.00pm
- Check-in at 2.45pm
Park Güell will really surprise you – you won't find any other park like this in the world! This arc...
Discover Barcelona on the double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic, the most convenient way to discover ...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
If you have only little time to discover the many faces of this multi-faceted city, we recommend thi...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
This guided tour will take you to know more about the history of Barcelona, from Roman to medieval t...
A spectacular night-time experience that will amaze everyone. Live an absolutely unique immersive ex...
Experience a fantastic day while you get to taste some of the exquisite tapas (appetizer) and wines ...
You will explore the incredible diversity Barcelona has got to offer: from mountains to beaches, fro...