Wondering where to go and what to see in Barcelona? Your local host has you covered!
You’ll visit the most popular attractions of the old city, as well as some of the most hidden streets, known only by locals. Go to the popular Placa Reial, the busy Mercat Boquería and check out the vibrant cultural center El Born.
Looking for a great place to stop for a drink after your tour? Let your private guide show you some of the best bars and eating spots in the hip Barceloneta area. With the beach right next to you, enjoy the most relaxing time of your trip.
This is a private tour to ask your host all your questions, you’ll get answers that will make your holiday in Barcelona unforgettable and truly local! Locals always know best. And don’t forget, they can also personalize your route 100%, according to your own wishes! The tour will be created exclusively for you and your traveling group.
Get ready for an awesome kickstarter experience in Barcelona with your private guide!
- Stop 1: The famous Mercat Boquería
- Stop 2: Visit the breathtaking Basilica Santa Maria del Pi
- Stop 3: Wander across Plaça Reial and discover one of Gaudí's first artworks
- Stop 4: Discover the most favourite church of the locals, right in the heart of the city: Santa Maria del Mar
- Stop 5: Wander through the hip El Born district and visit the must-see cultural centre
- Stop 6: Walk past the harbour of Barcelona: Moll d'Espanya
- Final stop: The beach of Barceloneta