Once you meet your guide, you can get ready for a bike tour that will show you not only the tourist hotspots but also take you to lesser-known hidden gems. The tour starts in the Gothic quarter (some of which remained intact from the middle-ages) from where you will cross the Eixample neighborhood (Gaudi's favorite). Afterward, enter Raval (a red-light district for many centuries), right next to the Chinese neighborhood. Your last stop will be la Barceloneta, a seaside area, where you can find a mix of disco clubs, beach bars, and working-class buildings. Your tour ends back at the spot in the city where your tour started.
Best of Barcelona highlights bike tour in a small-group
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cycle through the Old City and along the Passeig de Gràcia
- See landmarks such as the Sagrada Familia and Arc de Triomf
- Pedal past the waterfront harbor of Port Vell
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional local guide
- Waterfront and Barcelona Highlights ride
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food or beverages
Plaça Reial, 9, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Plaça Reial, at the fountain. Look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge
What to remember
- This tour is available in English and Spanish, you'll have to choose the desired language at checkout
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people and a minimum of 2
- The minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour
InOut Barcelona tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.