Casa Batlló Magic Nights live show
- Enjoy an open-air concert at the Dragon Terrace of Casa Batlló
- Immerse yourself in Gaudí’s universe through the augmented reality of your smart video guide
- Pop, rock, jazz, blues, flamenco and more
Visit Casa Batlló and enjoy an open-air concert with views over the city. Immerse yourself in Gaudí’s universe through the augmented reality of your smart video guide, discover Casa Batlló’s roof terrace at sunset and enjoy live music. Choose the concert you like the most, enjoy two drinks and toast to an unforgettable evening!
Choose amongst one of these three options:
Magis Nights Blue: visit Casa Batlló with our augmented reality SmartGuide before going up to the Dragon Terrace and enjoying live music with a drink!
Magic Nights Silver: visit Casa Batlló with our augmented reality SmartGuide before going up to the Dragon Terrace and enjoying live music with a couple of drinks!
Magic Nights Gold: visit Casa Batlló with our augmented reality SmartGuide before going up to the Dragon Terrace and enjoying live music with all extras!
- Al Sánchez & The Speedway: 17 June, 12 July, 22 July, 3 August
- Scarbeats - The Beatles Tribute: 18 June, 4 July, 27 July, 2 August
- Carmen Porcar: 19 June, 3 July, 30 July
- Luna Llena: 20 June, 14 July, 26 July, 4 August
- Monica Guech: 21 June, 25 June, 11 July, 16 July
- Marga Mbande: 22 June, 13 July
- The Summer Lovers: 23 June, 5 July, 18 July
- La Mar de Rumba: 24 June, 7 July, 24 July
- Lexter: 26 June, 9 July
- Arkano The Tom Jones Tribute: 27 June, 17 July, 28 July
- Yessia: 28 June, 10 July, 25 July, 1 August
- Didi Rodan: 29 June, 30 June, 1 July, 2 July
- Wom & Strings: 6 July, 17 July, 19 July, 31 July
- Gigi Mcfarlane: 8 July, 23 July
- Gisela Novais: 20 July, 21 July
- Open-air concert
- Visit to Casa Batlló
- Drinks (depending on the option)
- Augmented reality SmartGuide
- Children 0-6 years old: free
Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Conserve your ticket during the visit
- Remember that the cultural visit is at 8.00pm and the concert is from 9.00pm to 10.00pm
- The video guide is currently available in: Catalan, Spanish, French, English, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Korean
- In case of cancellation due to the rain, visitors can still do the visit but the concert will be canceled. In this case, the part corresponding to the concert will be refunded
- Daily at 8.00pm
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
Casa de les Punxes gets back with the musical activity of Nits amb Ritme. The Terrades House, design...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelo...
Opened since 1963, Los Tarantos is the oldest flamenco tablao in Barcelona. It is located in the bea...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
Located within walking distance from the fountain of Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol is one of the most att...
Human Bodies is so much more than an exhibition or an anatomy class. It’s an unforgettable experienc...
What do the streets of Barcelona hide when darkness falls? Which stories impacted our ancestors’ liv...
Rather than settling down at night, Barcelona puts on an evening dress and changes the tune. Discove...