Casa de la Seda of Barcelona tickets and guided visit
- The amazing guild room with silk lined walls and rich ornaments
- The library with more than three thousand documents from 1533 until today
- The majestic presidential office and the meeting room
- Art of Silk Association, one of the most influent institutions of the 18th century of the Catalan society
Discover a unique house in Barcelona! Visit the luxurious headquarters of the Art of Silk Association, one of the most influent institutions of the 18th century Catalan society.
With more than 300 years behind, both the exterior and the interior of the house boast elegance and solemnity up to the historic splendor and social representation guild members reached during the eighteenth century, its most brilliant period.
The House of Silk is a must do in Barcelona due to several reasons:
- Privileged location in the heart of Barcelona
- Library with 16th century documents and parchments
- Lovely silk lined walls
- Great architectonic and artistic value
- A fascinating history behind it
It is not surprising the House of Silk was declared to be National Cultural Heritage in 1919 and won the Gold Medal of the City of Barcelona in 1929.
The Art of Silk Association headquarters were admired by everyone and today we have the chance to enjoy its coveted legacy.
- Entrance to La Casa de la Seda
- Professional guide
- Food and beverages
- Free for children (0-10) years old
- Reduced for youth (11-17 years), student, senior (65+ years) and disabled
Carrer de Sant Pere Més Alt, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Carrer de Sant Pere Més Alt, 1, Barcelona (corner Via Laietana and right beside El Palau de la Musica Catalana)
- Spanish and English at 11.00am
- Catalan at 12.00pm
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
The Arús Library is a research centre which specialises in contemporary social movements, mainly tho...
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new...
The Palau Baró de Quadras, Institut Ramón Llull headquarters, is a remodelling by the modernist arch...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
Discover the magic of the Amatller House Museum with a comprehensive video-guide.The Amatller House ...
Casa Rocamora is an Elizabethan mansion located in the Putxet district, which was the home where Man...
During this three hour tour through the heart of Barcelona, we’ll introduce you to the fantastic arc...
The first time you see the Sagrada Familia, you’ll probably be unsure of what to make of it. With ta...
Your tour departs from central Barcelona, from which we will head for the village of Monistrol de Mo...