Casa Rocamora skip-the-line tickets and guided visit
- Explore the house where Manuel Rocamora lived, his art collections and the garden
- Discover this Spanish-Elizabethan building in the district of El Putxet
- Admire one of the most highly prized collections of Alcora pottery, and 19th- and 20th-century drawings, paintings and sculptures
- Discover the treasure of the house of the art lover and collector Manuel Rocamora Vidal
Casa Rocamora is an Elizabethan mansion located in the Putxet district, which was the home where Manuel Rocamora i Vidal (1892-1976), the great clothing collector, once lived. From a young age he was drawn to collecting, specialising in ancient clothing. He gathered more than four thousand pieces that gave rise to the Textile and Costume Museum of Barcelona, Rocamora Collection, in 1969.
In the 1930’s, he acquired an Elizabethan mansion situated in the Putxet district in which he took up residency. His passion for collecting saw him gather collections of Alcora ceramics, paintings, drawings and sculptures from the 19th and 20th centuries (Ramón Casas, Manolo Hugué, Vallmitjana...) which can still be found today in the place where he used to reside.
During the visit you will be able to see the house where Manuel Rocamora lived, his art collections and the garden.
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Guided visit
- Hotel pick-up drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Children 0-6 years old: free
Carrer de Ballester, 12, 08023 Barcelona, Spain
- 11.00am: Tour in English
- 12.00pm: Tour in Catalan
- 1.00pm: Tour in Spanish
- Closed: 22/29 March, 2/9/16/23/30 August, 1 November, 6 December 2018
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...