Led by an expert, you will discover and learn more about the innovative language Gaudí used in the structural, decorative and symbolic elements in each part of Casa Vicens. As this is a personalized tour, in small groups, you will learn more about Antoni Gaudí and his significance in small groups, making your experience all the more worthwhile. Visiting the house will give an understanding of the progression of Gaudí's work, from the beginning of his career as well as his later works.
What to expect
Ask a question
Attractions & monuments
Casa Vicens skip-the-line tickets and guided visit in small groups
Duration: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Language: English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Explore Casa Vicens with an expert guide
- Learn more about the innovative language Gaudí used in this house
- Discover the symbolic elements of each space of Casa Vicens
- Enjoy a personalized tour
What to expect
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Casa Vicens
- Guided visit
- Children (0-11 years): free
- Student (12-25 years): reduced
- Senior (65+ years): reduced
- People with disabilities: reduced
- Disabled person's companion: free
Carrer Carolines, 20. 08012 Barcelona
Metro station: "Fontana" (L3), FGC stop Pl. Molina (L7), FGC stop Sant Gervasi (S5, S55, L6). Bus lines: 22-27-32-87-114-N4-V17. Tourist bus: blue line.
What to remember
- Guided tours are always subject to availability, in morning or afternoon hours
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Group size: max 10 people
- Monday: 10.00am to 3.00pm / Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Closed: 25 December, 1 and 6 January
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the indicated time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.