If you're staying in Barcelona, you cannot miss the 3D paintings at the Museum of Illusions that can come alive! Painted by the greatest artists in Barcelona! Try to pet a dinosaur, lean out on the Grand Cannon, and travel through amazing places. You'll have the chance to take endless pictures in your best pose to share it on all your social media platforms. You will get incredible photos!
Attractions & guided tours
Entrance ticket to the Museum of Illusions in Barcelona
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Take endless pictures and in your best pose to share it on all your social media platforms
- Travel in time navigating through fantastic worlds and realities!
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-4 years old): free, no ticket required
Carrer del Pintor Fortuny, 17, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Museum of Illusions
- Daily from 11.00am to 7.00pm
Museo de Ilusiones SLU
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.