- Tour the Estrella Damm brewery
- Discover the elaboration process of the Mediterranean beer
- Participate in a special tasting experience
Since 1876, Damm’s master brewers take care of each elaboration step of the Mediterranean beer made by malt, rice and hops: from barley and rice growing fields until the brewery process, after having passed by the malthouse.
During the visit to the brewery in El Prat del Llobregat (Barcelona) you will discover the elaboration process seeing the steps that make Estrella Damm an exceptional beer made by natural ingredients. At the end, the tour culminates tasting the Mediterranean flavor with an Estrella Damm and other beers from our family.
- Guided tour
- Guided tasting of 4 beers
- Minor*: free (without beer tasting)
* 10-17 years old: weekend / 16-17 years old: Monday to Friday
El Prat de Llobregat, Spain
Metro L9 Sud from Zona Universitària to Aeroport T1, Stop Parc Nou. Bus 65 from Plaça Espanya to El Prat, Stop 2371 Av. Onze de Setembre – Roure
- All the visitors must be acreditated on the security cabin before enter
- The beer tasting is only reserved to legal age people. The visitors under legal age could visit the brewery:
- if they are 16 years old or more and they come with their legals guardians (Monday to Friday)
- if they are 10 years old and they come with their legal guardians (weekend)
From Monday to Friday
- English tour: Monday at 10.30am
- Spanish tour: Tuesday at 10.30am (except the first Tuesday of every month)
- Catalan tour: the first Tuesday of every month at 10.30am
Weekends and Bank holidays.
- English tour: Saturday at 10.30am
- Spanish tour: Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays at 12pm
- Catalan tour: Sunday and Bank holidays at 10.30am | Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays at 1pm
Easter week (26 March- 1 April) / Summer (25 June - 11 September) / Christmas (24 December - 5 January)
- English tour: From Monday to Friday at 10.30am
- Spanish tour: Monday and Friday at 12.30pm
- Catalan tour: From Tuesday to Thursday at 12.30pm
Long weekends (30 April | 10 and 24 September | 02 November | 07 December)
- Spanish tour: 12.00pm
- Catalan tour: 10.30am | 1.00.pm
Closing days: 25 and 26 December / 1 and 6 January
On this tour you will come to understand both Spanish and Catalan cultures by enjoying a variety of ...
This dynamic Mediterranean cooking class is guided by professional chef who will teach you about Spa...
Codorníu winery is located just 45 minutes from Barcelona and 30 minutes from Sitges. It is nestled ...
Culture is not just about language, art, architecture, customs, and history, but also food, this is ...
Maybe you don't love football or perhaps Barcelona is not your favorite team, but entering the footb...
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...