Excursions & day trips
Girona and Costa Brava small-group tour from Barcelona
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Marvel at the medieval architecture of Girona, while exploring the city's Jewish Quarter
- Soak up Girona's unique atmosphere by walking through its winding streets
- Visit a 19th-century iron bridge designed by Gustave Eiffel
- Get to see the most breathtaking views of the Costa Brava
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional local guide
- Walking tour of Girona, Pals and Calella
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
What to remember
InOut Barcelona tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience