Guided hiking tour in Costa Brava
- Travel to Costa Brava to discover it's hidden bays
- Spend leisure time exploring a fisherman village
- Visit a Medieval village with a native tour guide
Leave Barcelona behind and head to a beautiful small village of white washed houses in Costa Brava. You will walk with your expert guide along the rocky coast following the historical “Camí de Ronda” path, where you will see the impressive pine forests next to the sea and the most beautiful natural bays of Costa Brava. These are spots that are only reachable on foot. You will pass through a holed rock, to find fisherman shelters, Dali’s hut, sandy beaches and rocky bays.
Later on, visit Calella de Palafrugell, a delightful town that has houses reaching the sea front. It is the perfect place for a leisurely lunch in any of the traditional restaurants and the best place to enjoy an authentic paella.
The tour continues in a Medieval village, either Pals or Peratallada. In Pals you will visit the cobblestoned Gothic quarter of Pals city walls, filled with Gothic windows, arches and a wide range of interesting nooks and crannies. In Peratallada, you will find one of the most important mediaeval quarters in Catalonia. This fortified town in the municipality of Forallac is protected by three walls and a moat, watched over by the castle.
- Guided tour of Costa Brava
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local taxes included
- Souvenir pictures
- Bottled water
- Infant seats are available by request
- Meals are excluded
- Hotel pick-up/Drop-off
Avinguda Diagonal, 218U, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Meet your tour guide at Placa Ossa Menor (in the Glories Shopping center), next to McDonalds.
- Bring sun protection during summer season
- There will be time off the bus at your leisure, bring suitable clothing and footwear
- During summer season, you will have the opportunity to go into the sea, bring your swimming suit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note that Spanish law requires children under 10 years to travel in a children’s car seat. Infant seats are available by request if advised at time of booking
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8:30 AM
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Casablancas, Argullol et Portaceli réuni pour cette Première mondiale d'une oeuvre catalane dirigée ...