Mediterranean sea sailing trip from Barcelona
- Admire the Barcelona landmarks from the coastline
- Swim in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea
- Enjoy refreshments aboard the yacht
Enjoy an unexpected way to experience Barcelona - aboard our luxurious Bavaria 37 feet sailing yacht. Step aboard a specially fitted sailing yacht and ride the waves in the sparkling Mediterranean Sea, on this once in a lifetime experience.
On route, your guide will keep you entertained with a short history of Barcelona and a preliminary sailing briefing. Then sit back, relax, pop open a beer and let the wind carry you away. During your journey you can also choose to test your skipper skills, hoist the sails and even steer the boat!
Once off the coast the sails will be dropped and you can experience the thrill of swimming in the deep blue waters of the Mediterranean.
- Transportation to the marina
- Qualified skipper
- Drinks and snacks aboard the yacht or at a local bar (depending on weather)
Joan de Borbo 22, Barcelona
Meet your skipper outside the Fastnet Irish Pub.
- Please wear soft soled shoes, a hat and sunscreen
- Bring your swimsuit and towel if you choose to swim (weather permitting)
- Yacht is equipped with a toilet on board and 10 seats below deck
- Daily at 10.00am, 1.45pm and 5.30pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tours departure
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...