Montserrat Monastery morning guided tour
- See Gothic and Renaissance styles
- Get early access and avoid the crowds
- Explore this important site of cultural heritage
Avoid the crowds with early access to Montserrat Monastery.
This tour not only invites you to know the spirituality living in this monastery, located on a sacred mountain not far from Barcelona, but also to have the opportunity of knowing the beautiful culture of Catalonia.
Visit the museum of Montserrat and marvel at its cultural heritage, which although most of it was lost in the Napoleonic War, this has not been an impediment to continue possessing interesting artistic elements that you cannot miss.
Here you can learn all about the archeology of the East given by Mesopotamia, Cyprus, Egypt and Palestine, you can also admire old paintings from the thirteenth to eighteenth centuries by artists such as Morales, El Greco, Berruguete, Caravaggio, among others.
Fall in love with the architecture of the Basilica which combines Gothic and Renaissance styles, visit its atrium and its sacristy as well as an interesting permanent exhibition on the image of the Virgin which shows how it has changed over the years.
Get an appreciation of the talents of the singers, composers and teachers through the explanatory audiovisual showing the choir line.
- Montserrat Express: This option includes the transportation from Barcelona to Montserrat. You will by your tickets to the Museum and Monastery once you get there.
- Montserrat Express with tickets: This option includes the transportation from Barcelona to Montserrat, tickets, guided visit and liquor tasting. Visit the Museum of Montserrat and marvel at its cultural heritage, which although most of it was lost in the Napoleonic War, this has not been an impediment to continue possessing interesting artistic elements that you can not miss.
- Transportation from meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to Montserrat Monastery (only if choosen)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-2 years old free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Outside Hard Rock Cafe
- From 1 November to 23 March 2018: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- From 24 March to 31 October 2018: daily at 6.45am
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...