Montserrat Morning Tour with a taste of liquors
- Enjoy a half day trip from Barcelona
- Discover the majesty of the mountain of Montserrat
- Admire the rocks of Montserrat and taste some typical liquors
Start your half day trip from Barcelona in comfortable Bus to the mountain of Montserrat which rises majestically to 4,051 feet (1,236 meter). This Montserrat Morning Tour lasts about 5 and a half hours and you will be accompanied the whole time by an official tour guide.
The rocks of Montserrat formed by natural cement of sand during the centurys affected by the wind and rain who shaped the mountain with strange and varied forms. The popular imagination has seen human or animal shape in some of these peaks, giving them names and inventing legends to explain their fantastic origins. You will visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds the famous 12th century Romanesque carving of Virgen Moreneta (the Black Virgin). The Benedict sanctuary of Montserrat has been founded at 1025 and provides a mystical backdrop for the Virgin of Montserrat, the patron saint of Catalonia who is enshrined in the monastery's Royal Basilica. The little monastery soon began to receive pilgrims and visitors who contributed to the spread of stories of miracles and wonders performed by the Virgin. Today, Montserrat has been modernized to continue attending to the needs to pilgrims one thousand years after it was originally founded.
On some days the children's choir sings in the monastery and so you may be fortunate enough to catch one of their delightful performances.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual official guide
- Taste of 4 typical liquors
- Entrance to Audiovisual "Espai Audiovisual Montserrat"
- Food, drink and other amenities
- Entrance tickets to any museum/monument/sight unless distinctly specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Child (0-3) free / (4-12) reduced
Carrer de Balmes, 1, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes 5, Barcelona
- Correct dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
- Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- At Montserrat there is a mountains climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
- Departure time: 9.15am
- Check-in time: 9.00am
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...