Meet your local guide in the center of Barcelona, and get ready for an unforgettable foodie tour. Together with your guide, walk to the first stop, a traditional bodega where you start with some typical Spanish and Catalan-style tapas and wine. Ask any questions you may have about Spanish and Catalan cuisine and culture as you continue your tour. The second stop is at one of Barcelona's most renowned bars for pintxos, typical small snacks that are traditionally eaten in the northern regions of Spain. Walk on to the third stop, a place that is very popular with locals for its typical tapas prepared with fish, meat, and vegetables. Save room for the final stop, a restaurant that serves typical Spanish and Catalan meat dishes. Now feeling like a real foodie, finish your tour in the city center.
Night tapas walking tour in Barcelona Modernist Area with dinner
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the Barcelona tapas scene during this exploration of four local bars
- Taste 'pintxos,' a food favored in northern Spain
- Escape the tourist crowds at tapas bars loved by Barcelona locals
- Gain expert culinary insight into city tapas culture from a knowledgeable guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional local guide
- Night tour of Barcelona Modernist Area
- Complete food tastings: 3 pintxos, local cheeses assortment, Iberian ham and charcuterie, Catalan bread with tomato (pan con tomate), spicy fried potatoes (patatas bravas), typical Spanish pepper (pimientos del padrón), typical Spanish sausage (chorizo), handmade croquettes, Spanish potato tortilla, meat brochette and traditional dessert in Casa Ametller
- All food tastings paired with local wines, beers or refreshments
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages other than specified
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Child (3 - 8 years old)
- Infant (0-2 years old): free admission
Avinguda Diagonal, 423, 425, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Close to the Casa Sayrach, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge.
What to remember
- You will indicate the desired language and any food allergy or dietary restrictions at checkout
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 and a minimum of 2
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
InOut Barcelona tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.