- Discover an architectural gems of Barcelona, a truly unique building in a combination of classical and eclectic styles
- It currently houses the lawyers' association, the Il·lustre Col·legi d'Advocats de Barcelona
- Visit the library of the Col·legi d'Advocats, considered the most important private law library in Europe with more than 300,000 books
The Palauet Casades is a palatial building with classic lines, built at the end of the 19th century.
It has a rectangular ground plan and is arranged around a central patio with marble columns reminiscent of Pompeian houses. The first floor was devoted to private use in the form of bedrooms. The ground floor was made up of reception rooms, an office, dining room and chapel. Francesc Vidal, one of the most important furniture makers in the city, was commissioned to make the original furnishings.
In 1923, the Barcelona Law Association bought the building in order to turn it into their corporate headquarters.
During the visit, you will visit its interiors and the library, which is internationally considered one of the most important of its kind concerning jurisprudence.
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Guided visit
- Hotel pick-up drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Children 0-6 years old: free
Carrer de Mallorca, 283, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Carrer de Mallorca, 283
- 11.00am: Tour in English
- 12.00pm: Tour in Catalan
- 1.00pm: Tour in Spanish
- 2017: 25 December
- 2018: 1 January, 2 April, 21 May, 10/24 September
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...
A prominent DJ worldwide with releases on some of the leading labels in techno, Luigi Madonna has ab...