Poble Espanyol skip-the-line tickets
- Stroll around the one-of-a-kind Poble Espanyol built from the life-size reconstruction of 117 buildings throughout Spain and discover typical Spanish scenes from various regions
- Explore a unique workshop-market where you can watch craftsmen pour love into their local products every day
- Visit the Fran Daurel Museum, an impressive contemporary art museum housing works of Picasso and Dalí
- Poble Espanyol boasts an impressive Fiesta space opened in March 2018 - this 15 square meter multimedia facility is dedicated to promoting and educating visitors about traditional Spanish festivals
- Enjoy a wide range of bars and restaurants to discover the richness of Spanish cuisine
Located within walking distance from the fountain of Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol is one of the most attractive sites in Barcelona for its unique setting, featuring contemporary art, architecture, traditional cuisine, crafts and shopping in a pleasant environment with no traffic, suitable for all family members.
Built in 1929 for the International Exhibition, it has become since a synthesis of the architectural and cultural richness of Spain, a real village with replicas of buildings from different regions in Spain. In addition, the exhibition focuses on the daily activity of more than 20 artisans who can be seen live while they make unique pieces of glass, iron, leather, among many others. Another appealing site in this exhibition is the Fran Daurel Museum, which houses around 300 works by leading fugures of contemporary art as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, Joan Miró, Antoni Tàpies and Miquel Barceló.
Poble Espanyol integrates a complete audiovisual project, through which you delve into Spanish culture. Discover the cuisine, traditions and landscapes in the Feeling Spain areas and experience authentic celebrations with Fiesta, a 150-m2 facility with spectacular sights and sounds.
- Halloween at Poble Espanyol: Halloween is coming from 1 to 3 November to Poble Espanyol, the most terrifying place in Barcelona! Children and adults alike will have the opportunity to walk the streets of Poble Espanyol, with the most terrifying decorations where there are several activities to be enjoyed: a treasure hunt with monstrous challenges, a scary costume contest, a fantastic terror tunnel, storytelling... and many surprises!
- 6, 7 and 8 December, and from 21 to 29 December: Christmas in Poble Espanyol
- 31 December: New Year's Eve Party
- Access to the new Fiesta space
- Access to the immersive audiovisual Feeling Spain spaces
- Entrance to the Fran Daurel Contemporary Art Museum
- Entrance to the Monastery and the Main Hall (not available if there are private events)
- Audio guide (if chosen) - available in Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian, French, Russian, Hebrew and German
- Children (4-12 years): reduced
Poble Espanyol - Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona
- By metro: Espanya stop (line 1 and 3)
- By bus: Poble Espanyol stop (lines 13, 23 and 150)
- By bus turístic and Barcelona City Tour: Poble Espanyol stop
- Mondays: from 9.00am to 8.00pm
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays: from 9.00am to midnight
- Fridays: from 9.00am to 3.00am
- Saturdays: from 9.00am to 4.00am
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with cogwheel train is a unique experience not to be missed if you pla...
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelo...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
A guided tour of some of the key places where Picasso spent his time when he lived in Barcelona. You...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
The Palau de la Música Catalana is one of the most representative monuments of Barcelona and one of ...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
If you are in Barcelona for the first time and don’t have much time to spare, come and enjoy an unfo...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...