Skip the line Sagrada Familia and Park Guell guided tour
- Visit the Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO-listed masterpiece of Catalan Modernist architecture, which showcases Gaudí at the peak of his talent
- Enjoy Skip the Line access to the stunning Park Guell, where nature and architecture fit seamlessly together
- Air-conditioned private transport to Park Guell and back to the city center, for a seamless and comfortable experience
The first time you see the Sagrada Familia, you’ll probably be unsure of what to make of it. With tall airy spires that seem to defy gravity and seemingly cartoonish artistic details, Gaudí’s most ambitious project challenges and stuns over 3 million visitors per year. Today, it’s the most visited building in Spain. Your English-speaking local guide, an expert in all things Gaudí, will share stories and anecdotes that will help you get the most from your visit.
You'll get skip-the-line access and will pass straight by the long entrance lines and into the heart of the Basilica. Your guide will share tales of Gaudí’s love affair with his final work, how he considered the project his personal holy mission and the great personal sacrifices he made to ensure its completion. Whether you have visited the Sagrada Familia already or this is your first time, this constantly evolving masterpiece will never fail to surprise and inspire you!
After having marvelled at this unique monument, you'll hop on your group's private, air-conditioned bus transfer to Park Güell. The architectural design of his Park Güell seems nothing less than a natural consequence of his fixation with nature, which envelops every element of the park. Whether truly natural or constructed, the elements fit seamlessly and harmoniously together. Often the architecture, like the flora, seems to grow out of the ground! Here we’ll have an hour to relax and take in the forms, colors, and spectacular panoramic view of Barcelona before your transfer back to the city centre.
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
- Air-conditioned, comfortable bus transportation to Park Guell and return to the city centre
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
Carrer de la Marina, 253, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
In Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights
- This service ends in Plaça Catalunya
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. City Wonders cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress
From 01/08/2018 to 18/11/2018
- Meeting Time: 13:00
- Departure Time: 13:15
From 19/11/2018 to 31/12/2019
- Meeting Time: 13:45
- Departure Time: 14:00
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
With tall airy spires that seem to defy gravity and seemingly cartoonish artistic details, the Sagra...
On this tour you will marvel at the two stunning completed façades and eight dizzying towers inspire...
Enjoy priority access and visit two of the most relevant masterworks of Antoni Gaudí - the Sagrada F...
This tour begins at Casa Batlló, commissioned by the Batlló family. The residence-turned-museum feat...
Are you a Gaudí fan? Once you arrive in Barcelona, it's impossible not to become one. His instantly ...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Enjoy this intensive tour of the five most representative neighborhoods of Barcelona, designed for t...
Discover the most charming independent boutiques and ateliers. Walk, admire and shop around the Sant...