Bari pasta experience
- Explore Bari and discover picturesque and hidden places with an expert guide
- Join a private and customizable tour, back to ancient times and far from stereotypes
- Meet a local lady and have a pasta making class in a typical house of the old town
- Cook and taste your own home-made pasta with a glass of local wine, in a family atmosphere
Live a unique experience to enjoy the real southern Italian home-stay. The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle.
The tour goes on discovering the modern French part of the city along the famous sea-side, with its fish market, opera theaters, and luxury shopping streets.
The tour ends at Signora Maria’s House where we will learn how to make orecchiette, the local home-made pasta, and find out the secrets of Italian tomato sauce. Drinking genuine Primitivo red wine we will cook and taste our own home-made pasta feeling like a native.
- Multilingual tour guide
- Pasta making experience
- Pasta dish and a glass of wine
- Pick up and drop off service
- Wifi & Luggage storage
- Entrance fees to monuments and attractions
- Children from 6 to 14 years old: half price
- Children under 6 years old: free
- Special discount for groups
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari
Strada Vallisa 81, Old Town & Bari Port
- Minimum 2 participants
Tours leave every day:
- 11.30 am & 3.30 pm from Strada Vallisa 81, old town, Bari
- From 10 am to 7 pm from the Port of Bari for shore excursions
* All tours subject to time changes
Enjoy a private walking tour led by an expert guide and discover one of the most representative citi...
Start your day with a visit to the local market in Noci with your experienced and local chef to pick...
Learn more about the authentic local culture through its gastronomy and experience our hands-on Apul...
Enjoy the land of trulli on e-bike and discover the perfumes, colors and history of this amazing pla...
Your day trip begins at 10.00 with the pick up from your accommodation or a meeting point easy for y...
The creation of the Pino Pascali Museum dates back to 1998, following an important endowment from th...