Tour of Bari by bike
- Explore bari and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert guide
- Join a private and customizable tour back to ancient times and far from stereotypes
- Ride along authentic alleys of the old town meeting native people and their traditions
- Taste delicious local products like cheese, salami, primitivo wine, home-made gelato
Experience a pleasant bike tour to discover the city of Bari and let your expert multilingual guide show you the most important attractions of the Apulian capital. You will admire the Basilica of Saint Nicholas, the Cathedral of San Sabino, the Swabian Castle, the Teathers, the main squares, the many picturesque beaches, and the beautiful hidden corners of the historical center, such as the Fish Market and the alleys where women still prepare handmade fresh pasta.
You will venture into the real Bari and immerse yourself in the lively local life and the traditions of this enchanting city. This tour is suitable to everybody and to every level of training. You will also have the chance to choose your preferred itinerary among several theme paths available. Bari is a flat and sunny city and is therefore ideal to be visited by bike all the year round. The supplier disposes of women, men and children bikes, city bikes, mountain bikes, folding bikes, tandem and trekking bikes.
On request, you will even arrange the tour departure from the maritime or train station and from the hotels around the area, after agreeing the departure time with the supplier.
- Bike, helmet & lock Free Wifi & luggage store
- Multilingual tour guide
- Taste of various local products
- Pick up and drop off service
- Free Wifi & luggage store
- Entrance fees to museums and attractions
- Children from 6 to 14 years old: half price
- Children under 6 years: free
- Special discount for groups
Strada Vallisa 81, Old Town, Bari & Bari's Cruises Terminal at the harbour
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Low difficulty path
Tours leave everyday:
- 11:30 am & 3.30 pm from Strada Vallisa 81, old town, Bari
- From 10 am to 7 pm from Bari's harbour
* All tours subject to time changes
Live a unique experience to enjoy the real southern italian home-stay. The tour begins visiting the ...
Goditi un tour privato a piedi accompagnato da una guida locale esperta e vai alla scoperta di una d...
Inizia la giornata con una visita al mercato locale di Noci con il tuo chef esperto e locale per sce...
Scopri di più sull'autentica cultura locale attraverso la sua gastronomia e vivi la nostra lezione p...
Goditi la terra dei trulli con l'e-bike e scopri i profumi, i colori e la storia di questo luogo str...
La nascita del Museo Pino Pascali risale al 1998, a seguito di un importante lascito, da parte della...