DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Explore bari and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert guide
- Join a private and customizable tour back to ancient times and far from stereotypes
- Ride along authentic alleys of the old town meeting native people and their traditions
- Taste delicious local products like cheese, salami, primitivo wine, home-made gelato
WHAT TO EXPECT
Venture yourself in the real southern italian atmosphere between culture & folklore. The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle.
The tour goes on riding along the authentic narrow streets, where old ladies still make pasta by hand, kids play outdoor and people cook in every corner.
The tour ends discovering the modern French part of the city with opera theaters, luxury shopping streets, the famous fish market on the sea-side, the beach and the lively squares where a taste of local products is not to be missed.
- Bike, helmet & lock Free Wifi & luggage store
- Multilingual tour guide
- Taste of various local products
- Pick up and drop off service
- Free Wifi & luggage store
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees to museums and attractions
WHAT TO REMEMBER
Minimum 2 adults
Every day from 10 am to 5 pm
Children from 6 to 14 years old: half price