Pick up from your hotel in Beirut and go for a wine tasting tour! Drinking and driving don't mix! So let your guide take the wheel on this impressive full-day tour. You'll get to visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites 8th-century Islamiccity of Anjar, the Roman temples of Baalbek, and enjoy a wine tasting at the Chateau Ksara winery. While you drive you'll get to experience how Lebanon's scenery changes dramatically. Looking West you can see Beirut and its gorgeous mountain range and East you can see the majestic, wide, and green Bekaa valley. A truly unforgettable experience!
Excursions & day trips
Baalbak, Ksara and Anjar full-day tour
Language: English , French , Arabic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- See Lebanon's UNESCO Heritage sites!
- Explore Lebanon like a pro
- Taste some amazing Arabic wines
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Children (age 4-7)
- Infants (age 0-3): free of charge, please remember to reserve your free ticket at checkout
Pickup up from your accommodation in Beirut. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Conservative casual dress code is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair-accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18
- This tour operates with a maximum of 7 adults
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Dave Lebanon DMC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.