Belfast hop-on hop-off 2 day city tour
- Get the most out of your time in Belfast
- Hop-on and hop-off at 23 different stops
- Explore the city for 48 hours
The Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Open-top bus tour provides you with a comprehensive look at Belfast city and allows you to explore every area and district of this unique place. This tour operates seven days per week and tickets are valid for 48 hours. If you choose to say aboard and to not hop-on hop-off, the tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Tours depart from High Street in Belfast city center, but you can join the tour from any stop along the route. You can enjoy the comfort of a multi-lingual service available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Mandarin.
- Stop 1: High Street Departure Point Carrolls Gift Shop, Albert Clock, Starbucks Coffee and the Award Winning Fish City
- Stop 2: Customs House Square Big Fish Sculpture, Customs House and McHughs Bar
- Stop 3: SSE Arena Odyssey Pavilion, Premier Inn Hotel, W5 Interactive Discovery Centre, Odyssey Cinemas and Ten Pin Bowling
- Stop 4: HMS Caroline Hop-off for HMS Caroline which saw combat in the First World War and Titanic Dock & Pumphouse
- Stop 5: Titanic Belfast Titanic Visitor Attraction - The World's Largest Titanic Attraction, SS Nomadic, The Wee Tram and Cast & Crew
- Stop 6: Parliament Buildings (East Belfast) Stormont Estate (Stop only operates 10:00am - 3:30pm daily), Stormont Hotel, CS Lewis/Campbell College
- Stop 7: Belmont Road Park Avenue Hotel, Shops, and award winning Restaurants and Cafes fit for foodies!
- Stop 8: Holywood Road The Landmark CS Lewis Square featuring 7 sculptures and the EastSide Visitor Centre
- Stop 9: Lower Newtownards Road Known in Belfast as Freedom Corner with Wall Murals, the Titanic Mural & The Yardmen Statue
- Stop 10: St. George’s Market UK’s Best Large Indoor Market 2014, Variety Market on Fri, City Food & Craft Market on Sat & Mixed Market on Sun
- Stop 11: Belfast City Hall Visit Belfast City Hall which is open for free guided tours Monday through Saturday, Titanic Memorial Garden
- Stop 12: Great Victoria Street Irish Tour Tickets Tourist Information Centre, Crown Bar, Europa Hotel, Bus and Train Station and Grand Opera House
- Stop 13: Dublin Road Etap Hotel, Movie House Cinema, The Five Points Whiskey & Alehouse & Filthy McNasty Pub & Club
- Stop 14: Shaftsbury Square Shaftesbury Square, Bradbury Place, Laverys Bar and The Alibi Bar & Club
- Stop 15: University Road Queen’s University, Botanic Gardens and Ulster Museum (entrance to the gardens and museum is free)
- Stop 16: Eglantine Avenue Windsor Park - National Football Stadium, Malone Lodge Hotel and Lisburn Road Shopping
- Stop 17: Falls Road Cultúrlann McAdam Ó Fiaich (Café and Tourist Information) and St. Mary’s Teacher Training College
- Stop 18: Falls Memorial Garden Bobby Sands Wall Mural and Sinn Fein Centre and Gift Shop
- Stop 19: International Wall Murals Falls Road International Wall Murals, Peace Walls and St. Peter’s Catholic Cathedral
- Stop 20: Spectrum Tourist Information Centre Spectrum Tourist Information Centre and Shankill Road Loyalist Wall Murals
- Stop 21: Shankill Memorial Garden WWII Murals, Queen Elizabeth II Mural and Bayardo Remembrance Garden Stop
- 22: Crumlin Road Crumlin Road Gaol Visitor Attraction and Conference Centre and the Old Courthouse
- Stop 23: Donegall Street Clifton St. Poor House, Cathedral Quarter, St. Anne’s Cathedral, St. Patricks Church and Northern Ireland War Memorial
- 2 day hop-on hop-off pass
- Discounts for some events and attractions
- Entrance fees into events and attractions
- Children (0-5): free
- Children (5-15): reduced
- Family ticket (2 adults + 3 children): reduced
Stop 1: High Street, Belfast (outside the National bar)
You can join the tour at any of our 23 designated bus stops
- Online tickets are valid for up to 1 year after purchase
- Tickets are active for 48 hours after activation
- The Belfast City Sightseeing tour can be joined on any day and at any time
- You must bring a print out of your boarding ticket/voucher
- Children under 5 years of age travel free
Tours operate every 30-60 minutes: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Join other fans of the show on this Winterfell Game of Thrones Tour which visits iconic locations lo...
Between 1971 and 1998 Belfast City Centre was the setting for many tragic incidents of "the Troubles...
The Belfast City Church Tour is a city centre walking tour that takes in several of the most strikin...
This tour is designed to visit as many sights as possible in one day, so you'll have the chance to s...
The first stop is the Dark Hedges, known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The K...
Your first stop will be at the Titanic Experience Museum. Spend 90 minutes here exploring the symbol...