Visit the Titanic Museum for around 2 hours and learn the story of the Titanic ocean liner and her ill-fated maiden voyage. The story comes alive with innovative technology, scale models and more. The museum expands over 9 galleries and draws together special effects, dark rides and full-scale reconstructions. The experience contains interactive features so you can truly explore the Titanic story in an insightful light. The journey will take you beyond the aftermath of the sinking to the later discovery of the ship. This tour will also take you to the present day with a tour of the live undersea exploration centre.
On the way to the Giants Causeway will will have a 5 minute photo stop at the ruins of Dunluce Castle. These Castle ruins is famous for being the best castle ruins in Ireland to photograph. Making the average amateur photographer look like a profesional.
Be prepared to be met by the most spectacular sight. This wild and beautiful formation is a consequence of ancient volcanic activity, the solidified lava now layered across 40,000 hexagonal columns stretching for a distance of over 6km. You can stroll along this UNESCO World Heritage-listed site for around 2 hours and see formations such as the Wishing Chair, the Giant' Boot and Organ.
There is a different version of how the Causeway was formed. The Irish giant Finn McCool while preparing for battle with his Scottish rival, is said to have angrily fired rocks into the sea to forge a path to nearby Scotland. However on seeing the size of his would-be adversary, he quickly retreats tearing the ground and ripping the stones as he hastily moves. Similar types of stone found in Scotland give weight to this tale of two feuding giants! Even today the Causeway continues to stir imagination and inspire folklore.
Stop at the Dark Hedges for around half an hour, a centuries-old lane of beech trees that have been featured in films and on television. In the TV series Game of Thrones, the Dark Hedges was featured in season 2 as the King's Road.
Titanic Experience and Giant's Causeway tour from Belfast
- Visit the top attractions in Northern Ireland in one day
- Enjoy the Titanic Museum in Belfast
- Visit Giant's Causeway, the Dark Hedges and the stunning Dunluce Castle
- Titanic Museum entrance fee
- Guided tour
31 Chichester Street, Belfast (outside Top Shop entrance, across the road from Garrick bar)
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather
- Pick-upservice is available on this tour
- Departure at 9:15 am at the meeting point in Belfast
- Return around 5:30 pm\6:30 pm at the same place