QC Terme San Pellegrino spa entrance
- Treat yourself to a thermal bath in one of the most famous spas in the world
- Over 6,000 square meters of wellness surrounded by frescoes and colonnades
- Treat yourself to a day of complete relaxation and body care
- Try the hot tubs, saunas and steam baths
Treat yourself to a thermal bath in one of the most famous spas in the world. QC Terme San Pellegrino awaits you with over 6.000 square meters of wellness, surrounded by frescoes, colonnades, vaulted ceilings dating back to the early 20th century, and top-design architectural creations.
Opened in 2014, the new spa facility is located in the old Terme-Milano hotel structure, a series of Liberty-style buildings which in the early years of the 20th century was considered a cutting-edge complex. Explore this wonderful place, where history lives again for the sake of wellness. The structure also includes a majestic and richly decorated Casino, whose elegance brings back memories of the Belle Epoque.
Offer yourself a relaxing day: let yourself be pampered by QC Terme treatments and circuits. Free yourself from stress and reach the perfect harmony between mind and body with hot tubs, water jets, waterfalls, saunas, relaxation rooms, and steam and olfactory baths.
Choose Evening pass, valid from 5.30pm until closing time, Monday to Sunday, including holidays: it includes access to the spa and the entire wellness center circuit - bathrobe, towel and slippers provided.
- Night (from 5.30pm) entrance ticket to the old or new baths of QC Terme San Pellegrino
- Bathrobe, towel and slippers
- Light buffet from 6.00pm to 8.30pm
- Massages and extra treatments (bookable directly at the spa)
QC Terme San Pellegrino
Viale della Vittoria, 53
24016 San Pellegrino Terme (BG)
- Entrance is not permitted for children under 14 years old
- The night entrance booking is guaranteed by 7.00pm. Please arrive within this time
- To enter the spa you must present your voucher with a barcode, not the booking confirmation email (without barcode). The admission will not be guaranteed to customers who show up without the barcode
- Monday - Thursday: 10.00am - 11.00pm
- Friday: 10.00am - 00.00am
- Saturday: 9.00am - 00.00am
- Sunday: 9.00am - 11.00pm
- Weekends and holidays: 9.00am - 00.00am
Experience Italy on the road…with wind in your hair! While driving a vintage car, enjoy the emotions...
Spa La Cascade, inside Hotel Parigi 2, just minutes from Bergamo, offers a modern and well equipped ...
Villa Ortensie si trova a pochi chilometri da Bergamo, nel cuore della Valle Imagna, immersa nel ver...
Leolandia is the most popular park in Italy. Located in a big green park, it offers 6 themed areas a...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Saturday 27 October - GENAU pres. Freddy K (Key Vinyl - Roman Electronics / It) more info to come .....