During the tour you will have time to explore the Bryggen dock, also known as Tyskebryggen - a series of Hanseatic commercial buildings lining the eastern side of the Vagen harbor; Bergenhus fortress, one of the oldest and best-preserved stone fortifications in Norway; the Sailors’ Monument, depicting many different eras of sailors and fisherman going back to the Vikings, and much more!
Bergen private walking tour
Availability: See Calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby (please provide your accommodation details for necessary arrangements when booking)
What to remember
- Please note that the tour is not suitable for travelers with limited walking ability and wheelchair users. Also not recommended for kids aged 5 and under
- The exact tour start time will be set at the time of booking. Please be sure to arrive on time, otherwise, the tour will be shortened accordingly
- You are welcome to stay in the city center after the tour for further exploration
ULKOtours - Russia, Baltics & Scandinavia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.