After the pick-up in Bergen, you will start the journey to Flåm, and in the summer months, the guide will drive through Stalheimskleiva, the 1,5 km long road section that winds down Nærøydalen. Once you arrive in Flåm you will board the RIB for a fjord safari on Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord. The tour operator uses open RIB boats with a maximum of 12 guests, ensuring a personal experience with the guides and a chance to get close to small villages and waterfalls along the way. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery, stories, and history shared by your personal guide. You'll be taken closer to nature but be on the lookout for seals, porpoises, and eagles along the way. Don't you worry, the guide will provide you with all the necessary gear for a safe and comfortable experience on the fjords. This includes a floatation suit, life vest, hat, gloves, and goggles. Back in Flåm, the trip continues with the Flåm Railway which is one of the world's steepest railway. At Myrdal station, a train changes to the Bergen Railway which takes you to Voss. From Voss, the tour goes back to Bergen by car.
Private guided day-tour to Sognefjorden and Flåm with a Fjord safari
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Ride on one of the worlds steepest railways
- Experience a fjord safari in a RIB boat
- Learn from your local, English-speaking guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off in Bergen
- Private vehicle (Bergen - Flåm)
- RIB Sognefjord Safari, Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord
- Flåm Railway (Flåm - Myrdal)
- Bergen Railway (Myrdal - Voss)
- Private vehicle (Voss - Bergen)
- Local English speaking guide
What's not included
- Food and drink
Infants (0-3): Free
You will be picked up from your hotel or cruise port in Bergen
What to remember
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Available all year
- All year round
- Please refer to the calendar for updated availability
Guided Fjord Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.