- Have a special sightseeing evening at the top of the Berlin tv tower
- Celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or just the end of a day
- Indulge yourself with a relaxing dining and sightseeing experience
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Sphere" of the Berlin TV Tower and enjoy a romantic atmosphere with a fascinating night panorama of the city.
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over Berlin and its surroundings. It's a sincerely exciting way to experience the city and the day. Moreover, the exterior rows of tables revolve at a speed of 30-60 minutes per full rotation.
The 3-course meal includes:
- A glass of “Cuveé Berlin Television Tower Sparkling Wine” (0.1l) as welcome drink
- An entrée, main course and dessert
- 2 glasses of wine (each 0.1l) per person
- Unlimited water
- 1 hot drink
The standard time at which the VIP Dinner can be booked is around 7.00pm.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Skip-the-lilne entrance to the Berlin TV Tower
- Table reservation at the restaurant "Sphere"
- 3-course dinner
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- Through all the year at dinner time
- Opening hours of the TV Tower:
- November - February: 10am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Have you always wanted to know where the decisions on Germany's future are made, where Angela Merkel...
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 ...
Little BIG City brings to life Berlin’s rich history in beautifully crafted 3D miniature sets reinve...
Eine Kombination aus verrückter Berliner Schnauze Erlebnis Sightseeing Tour und anschließendem Besuc...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Madame Tussauds in Berlin offers not only lifelike wax figures, but also spectacular scenery, elabor...
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive provides you with an abundance of activities. It includes free ...
Sightseeing mit Lachmuskelkater und Berlin mit dem Bus und Boot entdecken? Dann haben wir genau das ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...