Captain Cook Dinner Cruise to Kealakekua Bay
- Discover the fascinating Captain Cook's monument
- Cruise down the Kona Coast and travel back in time with the guide of a local historian
- Enjoy a Hawaiian style buffet dinner in Kealakekua Bay at sunset!
Step aboard and journey back in time, when ancient, powerful Kings ruled the rugged and fertile land of the Hawaiian Islands.
Cruise 12 miles down the Kona Coast to Captain Cook's monument while a local historian points out over 50 points of interest and historical sites. Upon arriving in Kealakekua Bay, a Hawaiian style buffet dinner is served.
Listen to live entertainment and watch the beautiful sunset on the way back.
- A historical narration down the coast to Kealakekua Bay
- Hawaiian style buffet dinner
- Light appetizers upon boarding
- Sunset & live entertainment
- One complimentary cocktail
- Transportation to the meeting location
- Five & under always free
75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Present your voucher at Body Glove Cruises offices.
- For those requiring special dietary needs, it is possible to have gluten free, vegan or vegetarian options at no extra charge with 48 hours notice. Scheduled times and menu items are subject to change, based on season and items available.
- Check-in/boarding is 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time
- The closest free parking is located on the corner of Kuakini Highway and Palani Road
- The Kailua Pier where you will depart from is a short five minute walk from the Body Glove Cruises office
- Starts at 4:00 pm
See the stunning beauty of Hawaii’s Big Island on a full-day island adventure on board a comfortable...
Discover Kona’s underwater paradise! Accessible only by boat, join us in the crystal-clear water of ...
About every year between December and April, more than 8,000 Humpback whales journey over 3,500 mile...
The iconic Spirit of Aloha offers the ultimate in sailing comfort. Your adventure begins from the be...
The iconic Spirit of Aloha experience provides the ultimate in sailing comfort and snorkeling fun. C...
On your catamaran cruise, you will depart from Kawaihae Harbor and head along the rugged and scenic ...