Guided tour of Vitoria and Salinas de Añana from Bilbao
- Discover the capital city of the Basque Country
- Enjoy the most surprising corners of the Basque Country: Salinas de Añana
- Cross the Transporter Bridge Bizkaia (world heritage by UNESCO)
- Explore the historical village of Orduña
Departure from Bilbao towards Vitoria. Once you arrive to the Capital city of the Basque Country, you will enjoy a guided walking tour through the center to discover the most emblematic corners of the city: the new cathedral, the Basque parliament, the Virgen Blanca square, the town hall, the arches, the square Machete, the church of san Miguel and more.
Then you follow the route to Salinas de Añana, one of the most surprising corners of the Basque Country. Here, we will enjoy an interesting guided tour to learn the history, architecture, archeology and biodiversity of the salt. We follow the route to Orduña, ancient customs, and start a guided visit to this historical village. Lunch included at a typical restaurant located in the medieval village of Balmaseda. After lunch, you will follow the route through the Valley of Ayala and the mining area of Bizkaia to reach the coast: Santurtzi and Portugalete. From here we cross the Transporter Bridge Bizkaia (world heritage by UNESCO) to reach Getxo and then back to Bilbao.
- Guided visit to Vitoria
- Guided tour to Salinas de Añana
- English and Spanish speaking guide
- Lunch at typical restaurant on route (drinks included)
- Any other service not specified
- Infants 0-1 years: free (accompanied by two adults)
- Children 2-12 years: reduced
- Pick-up from your hotel located in Bilbao center
- Fridays at 8.00am
Você será levado no seu hotel. Depois de uma curta viagem de 20 minutos, você chegará à Marina da be...
Fiche artistique : Directeur musical : Riccardo Frizza-Directeur de scène : Lamberto Puggelli (†)-Le...
Semiramide, la reine guerrière de Rossini, débarque en février au Palacio Euskalduna de Bilbao avec ...
En mai et après 15 ans d’absence, ‘Les Pêcheurs de Perles’, considéré comme le premier chef-d'œuvre ...
Fiche artistique : Mimì : Ainhoa Arteta (Vanessa Goikoetxea (ob27)-Rodolfo : Teodor Ilincai (Martín ...
Fiche artistique : Leonore : Elena Pankratova-Florestan : Peter Wedd-Rocco : Tijl Faveyts-Marzelline...