Private sightseeing tour from Bilbao to San Sebastian
- View the impressive San Juan de Gaztelugatxe Island
- From Monte Igueldo, take in the panoramic view over San Sebastian
- Sample some local & regional specialties in the old town of San Sebastian
The drive from Bilbao to San Sebastian takes about 1hr 15mins. My minivan has A/C and large panoramic windows. After a short introductory driving tour of the city, We'll visit the Monte Igueldo for the spectacular view, and then head to the Historic Center - the "Parte Vieja". This is where you'll find some of the best tapas-bars in the city, as well as the lovely Basilica de Santa Maria del Coro. On the return trip to Bilbao, we'll take the scenic route along the rugged Basque coast from Zarautz to Zumaia - its spectacular!
- Private, multilingual driver/guide
- Tolls, parking fees, and fuel charges
- Admission fees for castles, museums, etc.attractions
Meet your driver/guide on the quay of your cruise ship in the Bilbao or Getxo Port. Can also pick up at the airport, train station, your hotel, bed and breakfast, or private residence.
- Private tour in small group up to 6 persons
- This tour lasts 8 hours
Departure at 9.00am
Admire the beauty of San Sebastian on a walking tour of the Old Quarter, before enjoying the food at...
The famous Rioja Wine region is a must for wine lovers visiting Spain. Located in the south of the B...
See villages trapped in between mountains like the villages of Durango, Eibar and Elgoibar! Arrive a...
Departure from Bilbao at 08:30am. Via highway, you will reach the inland of Gipuzkoa until Ordizia. ...
Start the day going directly to Hernani. There you'll get a brief explanation about the life of Edua...
Buy tickets to watch the match between Athletic Bilbao and Real Madrid at San Mamés Stadium.CLICK HE...